Gravesham Business Awards rules
The following are rules for the Gravesham Business Awards.
- Only companies paying rates to Gravesham Borough Council are eligible to enter.
- Sponsors can be based in any area outside Gravesham.
- All entrants must have traded for one year up to 1 January 2021
- There is no restriction on size or turnover.
- Three judges headed by a chair person will sift and decide who should go through to the finals and the winners. They will stand independent of any other committee member including the chairman and their decision will be final.
- There will be a treasurer and at least two signatories on the awards bank account.
- Entrants as along with standard rules of journalism will not be able to see profile editorial prior to being published online. Any firm not wishing any part of their entry to be disclosed publicly must highlight same. This would mean it would be for judges’ eyes only.