Gravesham Business Awards Entry Form
It’s not easy setting aside time to fill in a business awards application form, but the benefits of being a finalist let alone a winner are immeasurable. Most winners gain more business with some very lucrative.
Remember you are selling your company to the judges so think with a marketing hat on.
So what’s the best way to tackle entering the awards?
- Giving the entry form to a trusted employee as a project is a good idea. They will probably enjoy taking charge and ultimately clearing it past you.
- It is so important to write as much as possible. The judges are looking at your entry totally cold and need as much information as possible, even to including additional sheets. Attach your marketing material.
- The judges like to see what community sponsorship or events your firm takes part in.
- Health and fitness programmers can also impress, so include that too. Maybe you have corporate gym membership?
- Include as many company and staff achievements as possible.
We are always here to help and you can call Sarah on 07786261934 who will be happy to assist.
Please fill in all the questions. Fill in as much information as possible.
Disclaimer: Charities and Non Profit Organisations are not eligible for entry
The closing date is the 31st July 2019